Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am not into writing pulp so I am gonna get right to the point here. These speakers sound AMAZING. The best set of components I have ever purchased for any price. I am so impressed that I am considering removing the Orion 6.5" components I have in the back and replacing them with another set of these (the XSHF167s.)
The down side is that the tweeters are, well, odd. They are ribbon tweeters and are rectangular. They provide a couple of mounting options but flush is not one so they stand out more than I would like.
I looked on the Sony website to get some info on these speakers before I ordered them and they are listed as no longer available. I suspect this is why they are marked down so far. Take my advice and DO NOT MISS OUT ON THESE SPEAKERS!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sony XSHF137 Component Separates Car Speaker System
Click here for more information about Sony XSHF137 Component Separates Car Speaker System
0 comments:
Post a Comment