Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Westin 27-6125 Black Aluminum Step Boards for Trucks and SUV's 72" Review

Westin 27-6125 Black Aluminum Step Boards for Trucks and SUV's 72
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have purchased this running board and amazed to find that mounting brackets are not included. The item on the web site indicated that brackets are included, but not so. The running boards are designed to fit my vehicle but there are no brackets to fit my particular vehicle. I have a 2007 Jeep Commander. Will be shipping back to Amazon. I also contacted the manufactures web site and cannot find mounting brackets for this item.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Westin 27-6125 Black Aluminum Step Boards for Trucks and SUV's 72"



Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Westin 27-6125 Black Aluminum Step Boards for Trucks and SUV's 72"

0 comments:

Post a Comment