Friday, January 20, 2012

Hawk Performance HB368Z.665 Performance Ceramic Brake Pad Review

Hawk Performance HB368Z.665 Performance Ceramic Brake Pad
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These Hawk brake pads perform amazingly. I installed them myself on my 2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6. I see little to no brake fade with them. They will take a few thousand miles to fully break in; however the brake power is there from install. I have seen a slight increase in brake dust on my wheels from OEM but it cleans off easily. I rather have confident stopping power and deal with the dust. I wash my car weekly anyway...I would definately install these again. Amazon also had one best prices I could find from a trusted seller.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hawk Performance HB368Z.665 Performance Ceramic Brake Pad



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Hawk Performance HB368Z.665 Performance Ceramic Brake Pad

0 comments:

Post a Comment