Sunday, December 11, 2011

GE Nighthawk 9004NH/BP Automotive Replacement Bulbs, Pack of 1 Review

GE Nighthawk 9004NH/BP Automotive Replacement Bulbs, Pack of 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had these for several months and they are definately brighter than my old bulbs. As long as they last for a few years, I'll be happy with them.
UPDATE: After a year and 3 months, one of the bulbs has died. Given the price vs performance, I can't say I'd buy these again as it wasn't a night and day difference on the brightness.

Click Here to see more reviews about: GE Nighthawk 9004NH/BP Automotive Replacement Bulbs, Pack of 1

GE NIGHTHAWK headlights put up to 30 percent more light on the road - where you need it compared to standard halogen headlights. Drive with confidence.

Buy NowGet 72% OFF

Click here for more information about GE Nighthawk 9004NH/BP Automotive Replacement Bulbs, Pack of 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment