Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scosche HY08B 2006-Up Hyundai Azera with Infintiy system and 2005-Up Kia Sportage EX Harness Review

Scosche HY08B 2006-Up Hyundai Azera with Infintiy system and 2005-Up Kia Sportage EX Harness
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
the plug was a perfect match to my KIA Sportage wiring harness but the gizmo they have in line in it cut my volume to almost nothing. I was installing a new Sony to replace my broken factory unit and as is The volume had to be turned all the way up to hear it. I cut the thing off and wired it directly to the radio and everything sounds great now. I don't know what the thing was suposed to do but it didn't work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Scosche HY08B 2006-Up Hyundai Azera with Infintiy system and 2005-Up Kia Sportage EX Harness



Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Scosche HY08B 2006-Up Hyundai Azera with Infintiy system and 2005-Up Kia Sportage EX Harness

0 comments:

Post a Comment